Monday, January 24

A New Year Begins

The year has well and truly begun again with my three "babies" heading off to school this morning... rather reluctantly I might add. Anyway, I have now managed to crawl out from under the piles of school uniforms that needed ironing and tore off the last of the sticky contact paper that was supposed to cover their books but mostly ended up on me. On the upside, it was a very economical wax job, albeit a bit patchy.

For those who have been keeping up with the epic of my life, we had a wonderful time in the U.S. visiting family and seeing lots of beautiful places and meeting some fantastic people. I even managed to pull out my drawing book a few times when inspiration struck!

6 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Very nice card.

Unknown said...

wellcome back
gald that you had a good time in the US
and want to say that your card is very pretty
like very muchh the color
thank for showing

Michelle said...

Welcome back. Just yesterday I took a look if anything is happened to you. I missed you and your nice drawings.
And already you made such an wonderfull flowerbucket. Thanks for it.
Greetings Michelle

Divinewoman said...

Thank you for this flower bucket. I just love your designs.

Teresa said...

So glad to see you back and glad you had a good trip!

Shelly said...

What a lovely card, Beccy. I hope the kids have settled into school okay.