Tuesday, March 15

Bunny Card

With Easter only six weeks away, I figured it was about time to start working on some holiday cards and projects. I have a few cute images to share with you over the next few weeks as well as a tutorial on weaving little baskets that would be perfect for holding an egg or two for that special someone.
Today I want to share this bunny card with you. I was attempting to draw some fabric bunnies that I once sewed - many years ago now - but as my hubby pointed out, these little guys actually look like they are made from chocolate eggs! Perfect for Easter cards, but I also think they could be coloured differently and used for other occasions.

10 comments:

Teresa said...

Great! TFS

Merry said...

This card is so pretty....love the images and the way you have added the flowers.

Scottish Nanna said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE.beccy this is great foe easter thanks.
Hugs Mary.

Kelley said...

Bunnies from chocolate eggs are perfectly acceptable. Of course, they won't last long at my house. Love the card.

arcadia said...

So cute!

Jane said...

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! This is so funny...excellent xxx

Lawren said...

Beautiful. This is so pretty.

Tracy said...

Would you believe I scrolled through your whole blog.
Not only are you a wonderful talented artist, you are also so generous. Not only to offer your images, but your finished coloured images to see what they look like completed.
I am new to colouring images and am so excited to have come upon your blog.

Sonia said...

Hi Beccy
Your card look so pretty.. Love it.
You are a talented lady. Great Job.
-Sony

Baukje said...

so Beautiful!!!
Groetjes Baukje