Sunday, April 3

Woven Easter Baskets

Baskets and quilts are two of my favourite home decorating items and ironically, two items that I am unable to make for myself. Anyway, while I was having a cuppa, a sit down and a good old think one day I realised that I might just be able to recreate a basket out of cardboard. Now, I won't tell you how many sheets of cardstock I ruined but I did eventually end up creating some baskets.


I have put together a tutorial for creating these little goodies, but it is very long and heavy on the photos. I decided to cut it into three parts to make it easier to follow and upload, and will post them for you over the course of three days. Hopefully you'll be able to put together some baskets of your own just in time for Easter.

15 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow beccy you have ruined many cardboard but these are gorgeous.
what great baskets they are and very beautiful colors and decorations.

greetings karin

Scottish Nanna said...

I love them Beccy they are Gorgeous A great gift for Easter.
Hugs Mary.

Tina said...

wow Beccy , die Körbchen sind ganz zauberhaft geworden. Sie gefallen mir sehr gut.
Liebe Grüße
Tina

Sylvie said...

Thank You Beccy, Your baskets are gorgeous! I can't wait to see your tutorials.
Many Hugs
Sylvie x

Janette said...

Can't wait to see how you did them, they look brilliant.xx

Tara said...

These are beautiful! I can't wait for the tutorial!!!
Tara

Unknown said...

Have used your images to make this card. have a look here http://snehalscreations.blogspot.com/2011/04/card-for-clean-and-simple-stamping.html

nantastic said...

Just beautiful.

Linda said...

These are such fabulous baskets!!! Look forward to seeing how you created them.

Teresa said...

Great!

LINDA the SCRAP_ADDICT said...

WHAT.....OMG.......AMAZING.....you always know how to blow me away Beccy. I haven't scrapped in AGES.....but these I am very interested in give it a go, hopefully mine will look as wonderful as yours (doubt it but will try)

Sue said...

Gorgeous baskets, I'm usually all thumbs when I try to do fiddly things but I am definitely going to have a try at one of these baskets. Fab easy to follow tutorial. Thanks

JD/ Jill said...

These are so pretty!

avalon570 said...

ive made sooo many things in my life for EVERY celebration realy good but i doubt it that i will be as good as you... your amazing :D

avalon570 said...

ive made sooo many things in my life for EVERY celebration realy good but i doubt it that i will be as good as you... your amazing :D