Thursday, July 5

Petite Paris

I don't know what I was thinking when I started out on this little drawing adventure!  Oh my goodness it took a lot of patience to finish this one... and I don't even want to talk about the colouring!  But I am happy with the finished result and I really did enjoy making a card with it.  I was going to make a big frilly, fancy frame but once I had the image down on the base card I suddenly decided I shouldn't overcomplicate it any more than I'd already done.




Sue coloured the image with soft pinks and greys and then made this gorgeous step card.  She added some pretty blossoms and a beautiful piece of lace to finish her project.



Vivien very wisely opted to use the coloured version of the design to make her lovely card.  She teamed it with some wonderful French-themed stamps for a great look.




I printed the coloured image out three times and then layered it for a great 3D look.  I decided to keep the rest of the card clean and simple.

7 comments:

Marianne said...

Wow, all those fine details. No wonder it took a lot of patience to finish this one Beccy. Bur the result is stunning, as are all the cards.

elly said...

wouwwwww , What is he beautiful.
what a wonderful map you have created them.
greet elly

BlueCat said...

This is too pretty!

Linda said...

It's very beautiful
hugs Linda

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous image Beccy, what a 'masterpiece', so much detail it is quite amazing! All three cards are wonderfully done!
hugs
glenda

loz said...

Stunning image and cards Beccy..Loz

Viv said...

I just can't imagine how long this took to draw Beccy, well done. The image irl is so beautiful too, love both your cards.I think my French SIL will be getting my card :) Viv xx