Wednesday, August 1

August Challenge

Let's keep it easy this month and simply make a card or project using any of the Beccy's Place images, free or purchased.

 
When you have made your card, take a photo and upload it to your blog then put a direct link below. You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your card to any other challenge you wish. At the end of the month a random winner will be chosen to receive three images of their choice from my online store. I will also personally select a Guest Designer for the month of September.
Good luck!

13 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous Beccy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the distressed edges and the bright pop of blue from the flowers! A very wonderful card Beccy!
hugs
glenda

loz said...

This is sooo Adorable Beccy..Loz

Eret said...

Your card is so gorgeous Beccy! Those blue eyes and flowers are perfect on it.
Hugs,
Eret

Unknown said...

10/10 Beccy, gorgeous card hon...love that image..xx

Viv said...

Great card Beccy and what an adorable sweet bear too :) Viv xx

Roxie said...

Thanks for the challenge Beccy, it's my time playing but I've been a viewer and image collector for a few years now. Love your work!

Georgiegirl2012 said...

As I've just redeemed my special voucher for being the first customer at your online store, I've got litte excuse for not doing this. Back in a bit.

An'Jenic G. said...

So happy I could join your challenge. Love the card and the bear is so cute. TFS AJ~

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely challenge. Thank you so very much for letting me join the fun on your blog. See you next time…

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Patti P. said...

Beccy, so glad to get my card in for your challenge this month. Loving the new African images...

Jackiekg said...

Cute card Beccy. Glad to join your challenge.

Anonymous said...

Its like you learn my thoughts! You appear to understand so much approximately this, like you
wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with a few p.

c. to pressure the message house a bit, however instead
of that, that is great blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly
be back.
My site ... best penny stocks 2011