Saturday, February 1

February Challenge

It's time for a new monthly challenge!  Create a card or project using any Beccy's Place digital image, free or purchased, upload a photo of it to your blog and submit a direct link below.  The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 28th of February 2014 (AEST).
 
Your project must be created during the month of February 2014.  You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your card to any other challenge you wish. At the end of the month three random winners will be chosen to receive their choice of either a full set of digital stamps or three individual digital images from my online store.  Good luck!
 
 
Don't have a blog?  No worries!  Email a photo of your card or project to me at beccymuir@yahoo.com and I will post it on my Guest Blog and link it to the challenge for you.

9 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card Beccy and gorgeous coloring.

Scrapcat 1 said...

Those strawberries look good enough to eat, hope to join in this month :)

Swissie said...

Oh, I long for summer! Such a beautiful card!
Hugs, Swissie

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is your creation and full of lovely embellis and image

Danica said...

Those strawberries look good enough to eat:) Beautiful card Beccy.
Hugs Danica

chrissie said...

Such a beautiful card and wonderful image.

Chrissie x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Beccy, I have finally gotten around to do my card and get away from the DT commitments....hope you like my image.xx

Unknown said...

very pretty card to all
But there one thing I do not understand
that my card came out the frist one
do not know why
Thank Beccy for the fun challenge and for the image

Beccy said...

Hi Georgei,
This month I'm trialling a new set-up for the challenge. New entries are added to the top of the list instead of the bottom, so the next person who enters will have their card placed at number 1 and every other card will move down. I thought it might be easier to find new cards if they're at the top of the list, but to be honest, it's just a bit confusing.
Next month all will return to normal.
Cheers,
Beccy