Wednesday, October 1

October Challenge

Create a card using any Beccy's Place digital image, free or purchased, upload a photo of it to your blog and submit a direct link below.  The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 31st of October 2014 (AEST).
 
Your project must be created during the month of October 2014.  You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your card to any other challenge you wish. At the end of the month three random winners will be chosen to receive their choice of either a full set of digital stamps or three individual digital images from my online store.
 
 
Want to join the challenge but don't have a blog?  No worries!
Email a photo of your card or project to me at beccymuir@yahoo.com and I will post it on my Guest Blog and link it to the challenge for you.
 

11 comments:

OlgaB said...

This is beautiful!
Hugs from Africa!

Renee B. said...

what a gorgeous card!
Hugs, Renee

Teresa said...

Love it!

Mihaela said...

Very beautiful card!!!

Peggy T. said...

Beccy, this is a beautiful card. I love everything about it.

Donna Ellis said...

What an incredibly gorgeous card, Beccy! I have pinned it to case your wonderful design. I especially like how you placed those tiny flowers around the pretty pears. Wow! I had so much fun using your image this time - your flowers are among my favorites! hugs, de

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for another challenge. Lovely card. and thank you for the freebie yesterday which I have used to make my card for this challenge.

CraftyGirl said...

Had so much fun entering your challenge and seeing all the lovely projects! See you next time!!! Thanks! :-)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Crafting Queen said...

Stunning card!

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card Beccy ' love your coloring , it's so perfect :)

Donna said...

A stunning card, Beccy! I love the white on white. And that pop of color is awesome!