Saturday, August 1

August Challenge

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS CAREFULLY PRIOR TO ENTERING THE CHALLENGE 
Use any image you wish to create a paper craft or stamping project.  Upload a photo of it to your blog and submit a direct link below.  The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 31st of August 2015 (AEST).
 
 
Your project must be created during the month of August 2015.  You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your project to any other challenge you wish. At the end of the month five random winners will be chosen to receive their choice of digital image/s from my online store.
Digital cards and e-cards are not eligible for entry. 
Winners who have used a Beccy's Place image may choose a digital stamp set of their choice as a prize.  Winners who use other images (or no image at all) may choose a single digital image of their choice as a prize.  All winners will receive a badge to post on their blog. 
 


7 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Beautiful card, Beccy! Thank you for a new challenge! I don't see a theme, so I am guessing it is Anything Goes?

KT Fit Kitty said...

Me again... you mentioned about reading the conditions before entering, but I couldn't find them. Thought you might like to add a link so they would be apparent for new players - or people like me whose memory is bad hehe.

Mel C said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and for picking my card, congrats to all! I have emailed you.

Beccy said...

Hi Kitty. The conditions are actually all there in the post, there aren't any extra ones. Sorry it's a bit confusing.
You're right about the theme... it's anything goes.
Cheers,
Beccy

KT Fit Kitty said...

Thank you, Beccy! I guess I read the conditions but didn't realize it LOL. Thank you for the clarification! I'm on a blog break again this month but I'll have a few cards to share mid-month so I'll pop in and enter your challenge. It's one of my favourites!

aussie aNNie said...

Love the challenges Beccy, wish I had more time to enter but managed another one this month.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for designing the Cool Chicks, have to be my favourite of the month.xx