After almost six years I think it's about time we improve our monthly prizes. Instead of a single digital set, we'll now be offering $20.00 store credit to the three random winners of each monthly challenge. You'll be able to shop at your leisure, save it for the next new release or even wait for a sale to get more bang for your buck!
Simply create a card or paper-craft project using any Beccy's Place image, upload a photo of it to your blog and submit a direct link below. The challenge runs from now until midnight on the 31st of January 2017 (AEST).
PLEASE READ THE NEW CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
BEFORE ENTERING THE CHALLENGE
- Your project must be created during the month of January 2017 and entered into the challenge during the active challenge period. Due to an automated system, late entries cannot be accepted.
- Your project must include a Beccy's Place image, either free or purchased.
- You can enter as many times as you like and you can submit your card to any other challenge you wish.
- At the end of the month three winners will be randomly chosen to receive a $20.00 store credit at Beccy's Place.
- To redeem the store credit, winners must have a Beccy's Place customer account. Please note, you do not need an account to enter the challenge. It is acceptable to create an account in the event that you win. Accounts can be closed at any time.
Each month I will include a re-mastered digital image from my library of freebies. You DO NOT have to use the design on your project, but you MUST use a Beccy's Place image, either free or purchased, to be eligible for entry.
Beccy's Place designers may enter the monthly challenge but are not eligible to win prizes.