Monday, July 3

Altered Clock

A lovely friend of mine asked me to decorate a clock for her bedroom that featured her favourite quote, which I've included below the photo. After taking the store bought clock apart, I added some pretty patterned paper, die cut numbers and then stamped the quote, letter by letter, on to the clock face. Some more paper around the outside of the clock and the addition of some flowers finished the project nicely.


The quote:
I shall pass this way but once;
Any good that I can do
or any kindness I can show,
to any human being,
let me do it now;
Let me not defer
nor neglect it,
for I shall not
pass this way again.
~ Etienne de Grellet

7 comments:

Dee said...

It is gorgeous! You did a fabulous job!

Suze said...

This is gorgeous Beccy.

KathyA. said...

Gorgeous. I'd be watching the clock more if I had this hanging on my wall!

kiwimeskreations said...

How beautiful Beccy - this is wonderful. Love the soft colour palette you have used.
Blessings
Maxine

terrie said...

Wow this clock turned out awesome....your friend is going to love it.....tfs

Gina said...

Absolutely stunning XXX

Sandra H said...

This is just so beautiful! x